The Benefits and Facts About Dental Bonding
Dental bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure that many people get done in order to improve the appearance of their smile. This process involves the use of a dental adhesive to bond teeth together and correct any problems with tooth color, shape or size. Dental bonding can also be used to fill in gaps between teeth or to cover up dental flaws.
Here are some of the benefits of dental bonding:
- Dental bonding is a quick and easy procedure that can be completed in one visit to the dentist.
- There is no need for anesthesia or dental drilling, so the procedure is painless.
- The dental adhesive used in dental bonding is natural and non-toxic.
- Dental bonding is a relatively affordable procedure, and it can often be covered by dental insurance.
- The results of dental bonding are typically very natural looking and long lasting.
If you are considering dental bonding, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Dental bonding is not recommended for teeth that are severely damaged or decayed.
- Bonding may not be suitable for people with dental allergies.
- The dental adhesive used in bonding can stain teeth, so it is important to avoid foods and drinks that are known to discolor teeth.
- Dental bonding is not a permanent procedure and the bond between the teeth will eventually break down over time.
If you are interested in dental bonding, consult with your dentist in Ridgecrest to see if this procedure is right for you. For more information on dental bonding, please give us a call today!
Dental bonding available here
- Say goodbye to smile imperfections
- One treatment is all it takes
- Long-lasting, natural-looking results
- Feel good about your smile